Hypnotherapy to Stop Smoking
Hypnotherapy has a very high success rate for helping people to stop smoking and can be more effective than Nicotine gum and patches if you really want to stop smoking
8 Benefits of becoming a non-smoker
· After 20 minutes your pulse and blood pressure return to normal
· After 24 hours your lungs start to clear
· After 2 days your body is nicotine-free and your taste and smell begin to improve
· After 3 days you can breathe more easily, and your energy increases
· After 2 to 12 weeks your circulation improves
· After 3 to 9 months coughs, wheezing and breathing improves
· After 1 year your heart attack risk is half that of a smoker
· After 10 years your lung cancer risk is half that of a smoker
If you quit smoking through will power alone, you are quitting on a conscious level, you may always worry about being in certain circumstances and finding it hard to resist a cigarette. Take a party for instance, if you have always associated having a drink with smoking a cigarette how do you stop yourself feeling that craving? Through hypnosis you are put into a light hypnotic state and your subconscious mind is given positive suggestions so that you don’t think about those cravings, you are quitting smoking on both a conscious and subconscious level.
What happens next?
You are invited to a ½ hour free consultation where you will fill out a consultation form and questionnaire and we will discuss the sessions further.You will be given 3 sessions of hypnotherapy as it has been proven to have a higher long term success rate than just one session.